30/05/2012

Imagine #19What he says when he calls you in the middle of the night...drunk..
Liam:
 Babe! *laughs and sighs* I just wanted to say I love you so much! *hangs up*
Niall: Princess! *the phone sounds like it fell, and he picked it back up*  Are you alright, love?  You seem to have fallen on the floor *he laughs and you hear the boys laughing in the background.*
Louis: *Silence for two minutes, then he all of a sudden screams*  I love you! So Much!*There's a crash and he laughs* I just ran into a wall..
Zayn: *you hear wind in the background* Love, I'm running!  To your house! *you hear the doorbell and he giggles* I'm here..
Harry: *You hear laughing then it stops* [Y/N] Come to the bar on Lennon Lane! I'll be waaiiiiiiittting!(:

1 comment:

  1. ORIGINAL, DIVERTIDO, DIFERENTE... MARAVILLOSO, A ESTA CHICA LE SOBRA CREATIVIDAD, UN MILLON DE BESOS DE COLORES.

    ReplyDelete